Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dreaming of Japan

I may never get to Japan to toy shop but these Hikari figures get me pretty close. They also make Sofubi figures, but they cost a bit more. I do like the Ghostrider sofubi figures and I may get that one soon. This is the Stay Puft man in sparklely Ice version limited to 1500 but I really chose this one not for rarity but because I love the silver translucent glitter paint. They also made a rainbow pastel version even a burnt toasted version. He's a bit bigger than most of the hikari figures. Even his box is bigger which is probably why he cost about ten bucks more than the other hikari but I waited for the price to go down before I popped on this one. I have a few of these now and they take up room so this will be my last one until they release ironman (I have seen him on the online and he looks cool) I am try to stay away from schizznee products so I may not get him at all. No more Star Wars toys if I can help it either. I just don't like the monopoly of it, but hey, it's all bad plastic from China so I'm only fooling myself. I have not seen ultron yet and the new Star Wars trailer looked like a yawner. Mad Max could be good. I wonder if that will have toys to go with it? I have done searches for the Toy Hunter show and I think it may not come back. I am guessing that Comic book men will be back on after Walking Dead, but who knows... Kevin smith is said to be working on Mallrats 2 to be called Mallbrats. The reason he is not making clerks 3 first is the mall for Mallrats is on the demo list. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment