Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blueline Jim Lee Batman!



I had the chance to meet Jim Lee long ago at Comic Con. He was just becoming well known. He has so much love for the art of comics. He was on AMC's comic book men this week to my surprise (I had just ordered this figure and was waiting by my mail box all week long) He told his story of how he worked out getting into physical shape to become the artist he is today. He explained how big an influence Frank Miller was for him and what is was like to work with one of your idols. He changed the whole look of modern comics and remains a down to earth guy still loving what he does. I hope to get this one signed eventually. Outstanding action figure. I waited a bit for this one and got it about half price. love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment